Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Finally I'm posting something...


 Sorry for the delay, but here's some of what's been going on while I've been busy.





A raccoon tail?! wow!! AJHQ sure is coming up with some interesting ideas.. I wonder what the raccoon tail looks like...





 A fridge! Cool! too bad it's for members. :( Here' what it looks like. My sister said I could use her picture. If you think I'm copying without her knowing, ask her yourself. She is totally ok with it. She knows I'm low on time.






 NEW underwater items





Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...