Thursday, August 30, 2012



The monkeys are back!!! Some people are VERY excited about it! 
Here's Schiebeplanenwagen's monkey! :D

Welcome back, monkeys!
There are some new videos to celebrate their return.



Plants are BACK!! Well, some of them at least... What do you think? Will the rest of the plants come back too? Or is this it?


You can now BUY tickets.
Basically, you pay 1 gem for 2 tickets. So something like this...

Would cost you 5,000 gems.... Hmmm, is it really worth it? Maybe not for THAT, but for the little plushies, I think it is ^-^



 Just so you all know, this blog will no longer have everything new that comes out in AJ. That's what Snowyclaw's blog is for, and I simply don't have time to post whenever something new comes out.... 

so, this blog will now be just for fun! :D 

I'll be posting just random stuff, and I hope you enjoy reading some of it anyways. :)




Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...