Friday, September 7, 2012

SHOJI SCREENS! YAY!



Hey guys! Another post on one of my FAVORITE den items! :D 

SHOJI SCREENS!!




Shoji screens are one of the most versatile AJ items. They can be used as walls, windows, doors, you name it! :D


They're very useful for adding on to your den.  I added another room onto my den with the simple use of a couple of shoji screens! :D


Shoji screens come in many different colors. Here's my favorite color variety:


Shoji screens are perfect for any den! And look what they can do!


Well, no need to fear, Daredevil! Duchess CleverClaw is on the job! :D


No problem! :D
Den, COMPLETE! :D Daredevil is now on her way to a very AWESOME den! :D

Shoji screens can only be bought at the Dinner party, so they are semi-rare. Well, at least, they're hard to get. But once you get some, YAY! hehe! :D


Enjoy! Let your imagination run wild! With SHOJI SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehe!! :D

Thanks for reading!

Let me know if you really hate, or really like these "den item" posts. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...