Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Adding a Header


 Hey guys! Another blogging tip comin' right at ya! ;) 

So I was asked this question:

How do I get a banner for the title on my blog?
(I'm paraphrasing, but that was the jist of the question) 

Well, here's how ya do it! :D

Fist of all, make one on Microsoft Paint, or some other program like it

Then go to blog "layout" and click the "edit" button on the blog title


This pops up. You can choose to have the header behind the blog title and description, instead of the blog title and description, or (in my case) have the header and THEN the description.  
Make sure you click "shrink to fit" so that the header is the right size. :)



click browse, find your image, and viola! :D (I still don't know if that's the right way to spell that word... :P)

I hope this helps all you bloggers!! Post a comment if this helped (or didn't help) you!! :)


Thanks for reading!
-Duchess

2 comments:

  1. Hello! Voila is spelt with the O fist and then the I. I only know 'cause I live in France and you kinda pick those things up. XD
    ~Empress
    PS. I would've asked Sasha this but as I was already on your blog I decided I'd ask you and maybe you could ask her? When ever I go to the Moon caves blog, it says "Blog not found" like it does when a blog has been deleted. Moon Caves hasn't been deleted has it? And if not, how can I get to it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhhhh thank you!!!! Now I won't be saying the musical instrument viola all the time XD Thanks, Starry!
      p.s. You may want to ask Sasha about that.... :\

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...