Saturday, November 10, 2012

Please? :3

Helloooo! If you are reading this, PLEASE BECOME A MEMBER OF MY BLOG!! :3 
That would be very much appreciated, as I only have 11 followers right now... 

And please spread the word, if you have a blog too! :D 

Thank you everyone who has ever looked at/commented on/answered a poll/joined my blog! :D 
It's nice to know that people DO enjoy reading what I write at least some of the time. ;)

My goal is to have at least 6,000 page views and 20 followers by 2013! :D Help make it happen!! Pleease!!

Thanks for reading!
-Duchess

9 comments:

  1. I'd love to, but I'm already a member of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never say no to that face!!!😇

      Delete
  2. If I could I would DX but my parents dont want me joining a blog D:
    ~Schiebeplanenwagen
    p.s. I might be able to,
    but not now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Problemo, your blog IS AWESOME. I'll make sure to spread the word ;3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ella I know, and thank you for joinin' it! :D
    @Schiebeplanenwagen aww bummer! But that's okay. I'll count you as a follower anyways. :) Thanks! :D And I hope your parents change their minds soon!! :)
    @Peppywolf I saw your post. :3 Thank you!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol! I'm already a follower XD

    ~Kinyonga

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pictures are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH! Da pictures are uncontrolab;y cute! They will take me over...by..their..uncontrolable...cutness...

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...