Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Servers

Hiya! I thought I'd do a little post about servers :3

Whoops, wrong kind of server... -.-

This kind! >:D
Okay, so I guess they're technically called "worlds" now... but I still call 'em SERVERS! That's what they USED to be called...

Anywho, whenever I log onto AJ, I always pick one of the LEAST full servers. Like these:
The emptier, the better, in my opinion. Full servers are always SUPER slow on my computer.. -.-

Some of the servers have REALLY strange names. But I'm guessing they all mean something...? maybe..? Idk XD
 
Anyways, have a totally awshum day! ^-^

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I also log into quiet servers :)
    And about the names, they're ALL named after wilderness areas, Selkirk forinstance, is a town in Mantoba CN but the places its named after is a mountain range in BC Canada and the Idaho pan handle.

    Gila is the Gila monster, but also a protected wildeness area in New Mexico.
    Kilimanjaro is a mountain in Tanzania Africa, also the highest in Africa.
    Drava is a river in Osijek, Croatia its a tributary of the Danube, also a server :DDD
    And finally Calle is a river in Chile.
    Sorry about the droning comment XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOOOOOooh! Cool!! :D
      Don't be sorry! that's NEAT! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...