Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


A bell is no bell 'til you ring it,
A song is no song 'til you sing it,
And love in your heart
Wasn't put there to stay -
Love isn't love
'Til you give it away.
- Oscar Hammerstein, Sound of Music, You Are Sixteen (Reprise)

As a kid, you can show your love by just being nice! ^-^ Remember: Actions speak louder than words. You show the people you love that you love them by doing nice things for them, smiling, spending time with them. But as a kid, you shouldn't have, like, a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Just be FRIENDS! Show your love to your family and your friends by being the best you you can be! :)) 

And check out this! :D
 Hehe! Look at the thing above my username! ^-^

Here are some pictures from the new Paradise party. 
Only one non-member item :(  
 
There's a new Journey Book thing too! I found a couple of the things, but I don't know where all of the animals for the Birds of Paradise thing is yet..
 
 
Here are the pics of the ones I did find! :D haha, I know, pitiful.. there are only two :P


 Anywho, have a great rest of your Valentine's Day! :D

Thanks for reading!





2 comments:

  1. yay first comment! :) I just wanted to say ur blog is AWESOME. i joinded it by the way :)
    i have a blog to called Animal jam news! it makes me upset that only 1 person has commented tho :( have any that might help?
    -wubgirls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThankS! :D
      What's the link for your blog?? I'd be happy to visit it, comment, join, and put a link to it on my blog! :D

      Delete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...