Saturday, April 13, 2013

I'm sorry

I'm so sorry guys! I forgot to announce who was winning AGAIN!! D: 

Anywho, to make up for the delay, I've made it a more interesting display! ^.^ 


As you can see, Gerlach, you are 10 behind. You only have until Tuesday to catch up! 

Who will win?!!? This is really close!!
 TUESDAY IS YOUR LAST DAY TO COMMENT!! BETTER HURRY YOU TWO!!
Remember, a whole pyramid of prizes is at stake! :3 

And I will get on AJ one day to give whoever wins their prizes! :D So I'll let y'all know when that'll be, and you can meet me there! :)

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Must win.. O_o ugh I have to win the pyramid!! Why won't anyone else enter too? Oh well I like a challenge >:D hehehe
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put our names ! So dramatic like. Yay!:D
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to stay ahead.. cannot loose! I'm a little obsessed with the prize but oh well :)
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bored so you know what I do! haha I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...