Wednesday, October 24, 2012

HALLOWEEN CONTEST!!



 Hey guys!
A lot of bloggers have been having contests, so I thought I'd have one too. ;D 

Here it is! 

This contest is to see who has the coolest den / look for Halloween! Here's what you have to do:
  1. Take a screenshot of your Halloween den and your Halloween look for your animal (or animalS). For Example:



2. Send it to mickey.evil.gerbil@gmail.com
(if you aren't allowed to send it, let me know and we'll figure something else out)

3. Write a paragraph (4 or more sentences) about why you like Halloween. Either post it as a comment, or send it with the pictures. 

4. See who wins! :D

Here is the AWESOME, AMAZING, SPECTACULAR prize!












(wait for it.....)






 A PURPLE GLOVE!!


Okay, so not so great, I know. But you could trade it away?

 This contest starts NOW and ends NOVEMBER 1st! 
So get your entries in soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to y'all!


Thanks for reading!
-Duchess

4 comments:

  1. yeah! I'm going to enter... And probably lose. Who cares?! Not me? just for the fun of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't know if you'll lose! Positivity is key! ;)
      My mom used to say
      "Can't never could, but COULD could!"

      Delete
  2. I'll have to enter, but I doubt I'll win. When some jammers put their minds to it they can get some pretty good results in the practice of den decoration X3

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...