Friday, November 23, 2012

Post-Thanksgivng :)

Hey! :D I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was AWESOME!!
 
I know mine was. :)
I ate:
Turkey
Mashed potatoes with gravy
STUFFING!! (3 helpings :3)
like 3 biscuits
a peice (or 2 or 3...) of Zuchinni bread
more stuffing...
Some kind of cake thing
and...
I think that's it... I can't remember! XD It was DELICIOUS, though! :D
 
I've added to the AWESOME people page! (Finally!!! D:) lol
Check it out! :D
 
And here's some stuff I'm grateful for:
My family
Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father
The scriptures
FOOOOD!!
My dog
Animals! XD
Books
All my friends (in real, and on AJ)
Warm sweatshirts :3
My bed!!
Flip-flops (random, I know.. lol)
Electricity
Horses
Card games
our Wii
My life
 
and lots lots more :)
 
Thank you, everyone, for being so amazing! You guys are all really cool, and I'm glad to know you. :)
Thanks for visiting my blog today and
Thanks for reading! :D
 
p.s. I can't wait to eat left-overs for lunch today!!! ^-^
 

1 comment:

  1. My Thanksgiving was awesome!! Hope urs was 2 Amelia!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...