Friday, January 11, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, and Contest!

Happy Birthday, SilverDawn/StarryGem!!!! 

Happy Birthday to You,
Happy Birthday to Youuu,
Happy Birthday Dear Starry,
Happy Birthday to Youuuuu!


From good friends and true,
From old friends and new,
May good luck go with you,
And happiness too!

 I hope it's a great one, Starry!! :) 

I've also thought of the first contest! 

Animal Essay Contest

Everyone who wants to enter must write a two paragraph (or more) essay on your FAVORITE animal! You may either send it to mickey.evil.gerbil@gmail.com, or post it on your blog and give me the link, OR simply copy and post it onto a comment. I won't publish the comment containing your essay until after the contest is over. .-.

Here's what I'll be looking for when I make my decision:
1) Good grammar, punctuation, and spelling. 
2) TRUE facts
3) CREATIVITY! :D 


So go ahead! Research your favorite animal, and write down what you know about it! :D 

I haven't decided on the prizes yet, but there will be a prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, and it will be an Animal Jam item. (or perhaps items... ;)

 I'll be making a page for this contest, and any others that I come up with as well!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...