Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Blog Change

Hey! So, you've probably all noticed the changes I've made to this blog...
 
I'm quitting Animal Jam.
 
But this is NOT goodbye! I'll still keep on blogging, but it won't really be about Animal Jam. Rest assured, however, that I will NOT be sharing any personal info. It's just going to be random stuff about my life, lessons I've learned, and other stuff that I might think of. :)
 
Just so you all know, Amy Blythe is NOT my real name! 'tis simply a fake. ;)
 
I hope you enjoy my new blog! :D I kept the URL the same, but just changed the title. >:D That way links from other people's blogs will still work and all that good shtuff.. ;P
 
Thanks for reading!
 
~Amelia0308~
p.s. I'm gonna make a signature soon! :D

11 comments:

  1. HOW COULD YOU?!?!?! im not visiting this blog any more if its not about animal jam >:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its okay,i guess i over reacted, i will miss you posting on animal jam.... pupp1266 is right, every1 has to move on at some point. lol i guess i lied im on ur blog lol.

      Delete
  2. Yay! One more quitter! ;D Down with animal jam!!!! Yay for quitting fluffits!!!! :D ^.^

    -SilverDawn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since your quitting you don't have to post about AJ on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't say quitting. It makes you sound depressed, just tell people that you have moved on and have a life other than animal jam! I'm not mad, because you've gotta move on someday, right?
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not depressed at all! :D And thanks for understanding, pupp :))

      Delete
  5. D: Oh, well... I'm sure you'll have TONS of amazing things to post about on here ^-^ Even if it isn't about animaljam! :( Although I'll miss you in Jamaa!

    ReplyDelete

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...