Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Lotsa Shtuff...




Hello! I know it's been a while since I last posted... I'm sorry, it's just that I've been busy! REALLY busy... Here's some of what's been going on:

  • Tuesday I was asked to be an assistant instructor for the 3-5 year old class at karate! :D 
  • Wednesday I had my usual church activity in the evening for us youth. :) A former FBI agent came and talked to us about what it's like to be in the FBI! He had some GREAT stories! :D 
  • Friday and Saturday I had my black belt training, in addition to my usual classes on Tuesday and Thursday. 
  • Saturday evening I went to a dance! No, not Prom, just a dance at my church. Now don't go "ew, a church dance?" The dances are AWESOME! ALL of my friends agree that they are WAY better than any old school dance! ;) 
  • Sunday I'm not allowed to blog
  • And yesterday... Well, nothing much happened really... 
  • Today it was more karate, cardio class, and helping with the 3-5 year olds! 
So yeah.. That's what I've been up to lately. :) 

KoalaLove, here are your signatures FINALLY!! 
(the second one isn't loading for some reason... -.- Gargh, I HATE technical difficulties...)
Let me know if you'd like them changed or if you don't like them and you'd like me to make completely new ones. I'm open to whatever. :) I'm sorry it's taken me soooo long...

I added two more pictures to the Art Page! But so that you don't have to go all the way over to that page just to see them, here they are! You'll probably recognize them. They're not new, I just haven't put them on the page yet. :) 


 It is SOOO WARM TODAY!! :D YAY! It's in the 80s right now, and it's AWESOME! We're going to take a walk in a few minutes. Brownie LOVES to go on walks with us! even mentioning the word w-a-l-k gets her CRAZY! It's SOOO CUTE!! :D She got into some nasty green slime when we went on a walk with her on Sunday... we were in the forest, and there was this disgusting green goo right in the middle of the trail... what does Brownie do? She laps it right up. EWWW!!! Needless to say, she got a bath the minute we got home... We found a tick on her this morning, poor girl.. But she's fine. :) Right now she's sitting on our coffee table in the living room looking out the window. D'aww!!!! :3 

Well, I'm fresh out of ideas.  >.<

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Hey guys! Thanks for reading my blog today! Please be honest with your comments. I won't know how to make my blog better if nobody says how I could improve it. :) I love to hear how great my blog is, but if you DON'T like it, tell me so i can know WHY. :)
Thanks so much!
-Duchess

Click Here

Click Here
My Book
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...